Monday, October 6, 2008

A wonderful weekend.

I had an awesome weekend. I have to say that most of my weekends are great. Being with the hubby and kids just to chill is amazing. Well This weekend was honestly a splendid one. I went to a BBQ on Saturday. Well that was kinda weird. I am not one for drinking in front of my kiddos but I see that everyone doesn't feel the same. I stayed for a bit but I did not want my children around a bunch of fucked up people. Especially since that was their goal....to get shit faced as they called it. Anyway, they were cool peeps. Honestly, they were sweethearts. I really don't judge people for their lifestyles. They were cool people that saw things differently. Point blank! Some would beg to differ.

Then Sunday, I went out with a new girlfriend of mine to celebrate our birthdays. I had a ball. We went and did some girly stuff. When we got back to my house, I realized that the boys were done playing. So, I decided to host an impromptu BBQ. By the end, I finished at the grocery store and got everything set up it was pitch dark. I invited some neighbors and really enjoyed food and conversation....IN THE BACKYARD (there is reasoning behind that comment. Thats another post). Since it was a school night, we had to call it quits. But I do have to say, I had a ball.

Then I realized that its about 10 and I have yet to start my paper that was due. I finally did it. UP ALL NIGHT!!! I did get to have a good conversation with Mike though before I really got into my paper. Honestly, that is one of the reasons that I fell in love with that man. We can sit and talk about any and everything. He is just that easy to talk to. Another reason is just because he is HAWT. LOL. He reads these...I have to suck up. I mean come on.

Other than that, all in all I really did a bunch of nothing and had a ball doing it!!

Going to stop by the gym today and see what classes they offer. Yep, I am still determined to work out and get all this fabulousness in check. I have a lot to live for and weight isnt going to hender it.

Until next time....God bless.

No comments: