Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update

I haven't been blogging so much lately. Reason why you ask? Well my lover boy is on vacation and I have been enjoying time with him. He's in the Army and about to leave for a while. I want to enjoy him for as much as I can before he has to go.

I been doing OK with weight loss effects but I could be doing better. I am working on getting back on track. I have to say that I been trying on some old clothes and was able to get in them. Being able to button a pair of old pants makes a girl blush let me tell you. My hair care efforts are going well also....I have to get an update on that was well...

Then I realized that school is starts back THIS week. My baby is in the first grade. Well not my baby, he's my oldest. Always be my baby though. I am so proud of him. Not only proud of him but also the twins. I cant believe how fast they are growing. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was begging my doctor to have them. Now, they are talking, walking, and being lil Divas. Let me tell you chilllle, I am not ready for this. 3 year old girls going on 33.

Well I just wanted to do a mini update. I will be back at this very soon. I have to write a blog about my allergic reaction to my new facial wash. It is a story that will make you laugh. This getting old thing is for the birds. The older I get more I become allergic to.

But anyway, I hope that ya'll enjoying your week so far.

Remember that you have a purpose. Don't let anyone get in your way. Dont forget you have one of the greatest super powers...PRAYER. Dont be afraid of it. Sometimes it's all we have. I have my faults, Lord knows I have my faults but one thing I can always fall on is my faith.

Talk to you soon!!!

No comments: