Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair update

So I took the hair challenge and have been having issues. Remember I told you that I have sensitive skin. Well I finally spoke to a hair stylist about my head being inflamed all the time. She said that I may be dealing with dry water and some of the products that I am using may be aggravating my scalp even more. So I have to change up my regiment a little and see how my new products work. It is suppose to help me with my issues. I will fill you in on the products. Besides my scalp being in this sensitive state, my hair is growing.

Now, I am from Maryland. Do you realized that I called up to Maryland for help. All the products I need is being mailed so I will have it by Friday. I will update you when it gets here. I am telling you there is no one here that is great with Ethnic hair. Not just Black folks but I have a latin friend that doesnt have luck neither. I don't feel like traveling and hour and 10 just to get my hair down. So I called to Maryland for some backup and help.

2 comments:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

I have heard hard water causes irritation. I can't wait to hear what products you get.

Unknown said...

I would share now but I cant remember for the life of me what they were.