Thursday, September 17, 2009

I know that its WAAYYY early but- Updated

The hubs commissioning graduation is in November but being the big ole planner that I am. I am picking out my hotzee outfits now. Hopeful I will lose some more weight before then. I have been REALLY slacking but tell me what you think.

For Tuesday's Formal. I better hurry up and order since it's on sale.



So, Since the orginal post I have changed my mind AGAIN.

Wednesday Sorta Family Day Deal:

Dont know yet


Thursday Graduation: Need to add the picture for ya.

3 comments:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Now that dress is so pretty. You are sure to be a show stopper in that one. Your hubby's eyes are going to pop out of his head. Not to mention the color.

Unknown said...

LOL, I have changed my mind AGAIN. Right now it's this dress. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2965973/0~2376776~2374327~6007059~6016552?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6016552&P=2

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Now this one is beautiful. I like how it is made at the hip...choices, choices. Either way, your going to look nice. You have very good taste.