Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Years Resolutions.....



I know that visiting our resolutions is kinda early yet but I wanted to really ponder over my 2009 resolutions. I think I did pretty good with sticking with my goals. I have to say that is the first in A LOT of years. I wanted to work on my marriage, self-improvement, weight, finances, and spirituality. I started the year off awesome with my weight but I just didn't make it. I did get some of my weight off but not enough....well not as much as I wanted.  All the others I am on a great path. I think that I am going to stick with these goals for 2010. You can only improve yourself.  Though apart of my self-improvement, I am going to add me time. I forget about that. But in '10 Ms. Dana is going to get right and get it together.

No comments: