Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PHAT TRACKER WEEKLY CHECK-In 3/7-13/10

HELLLLLLOOOO baybay,

Well I have to say that last week was a struggle for me. When I am PMSing, weight loss are on my shit list. I suck. I have a week of emotional disaster and then the next week is bloating, cramping , and all the great things ladies go through during that time.

During the first week I am hungry, I mean HUNGRY. I want to eat and cry. I am a disaster I tell you. Since I been cutting back its even worst. I am surprised that I didnt gain weight. I did lose a pound after all this bloating. I will hop on the scale tomorrow and see if I lost any more weight since I gain 4-5 lbs during PMS because of the bloating.



I also have a haul for you. I dont know if I told you this before but I LOVE green tea. Some would say that I think that green tea can heal anything. HA! They are semi-right. I think just about anything. Well as I was  refilling my pantry with green tea, I came across this product; Yogi Green tea Blueberry Slim life. It states that it should energize and suppress your appetite. I believe that I spend 6 bucks on it. It has 16 bag and is 100% natural.

Well I dont know about the energizing part because I have enjoyed this tea at night right before bed and the energizing part has had no effect on me. This brand does have caffeine which is probably why it claims to give energy. I think that the suppressing appetite part is working a bit though. My craving  really dont set in and if I drink a cup. The box states that they add the natural extract of the fruit Garcinia Bombogia to help suppress the appetite.  Sooooo if you enjoy Green Tea, pick up some and try it yourself. Even if it doesnt do what I thought it was going to do. I love the added blueberry flavor in my green tea. Some may not like green tea. I know my mother always say it taste like weeds to her but I am quite fond of it. It is an excellent antioxidant. I am also a coffee addict and I am trying to limit my coffee intake to 1 cup a week.This is dropping down from about 3 cups a day. I guess that is why I dont drink sodas often. I dont need it when I have my coffee. I try not to drink this brand much because of the caffeine  but I did want to try it out. I usually drink a decaffeined varity.

I also forget to mention that this company encourages Yoga. The box reads: " Sit cross-legged or in a chair with spine straight and feet flat. With eyes closed, close off the right nostril with right hand and inhale slowly through left nostril. Hold breath as long as possible, then release slowly and hold out as long as possible. Continue for 1 to 3 minutes. What a soothing way to keep your appetite in check."

No comments: