Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is your marriage deal breaker??

In an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters comedienne/actress Monique says the secret to a happy marriage is to let your husband cheat.
“Could Sid have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That’s not a deal-breaker,” she told Walters. “That’s not something that would make us say, ‘Pack your things and let’s end the marriage.’ We’ve been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don’t know who they’re laying next to. I’m very comfortable and secure with my husband.”

So, how do you feel about that? Honestly, I have to disagree with this statement. Since when did the option of infidelity become apart of a marriage. I believe that if you still have the need for open relationships or not settling down with one person, then you shouldnt get married.

A man perpective....

No comments: