Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favorite Movies of 2010

My new friend Tasha over at Chatting with Tasha did a post similar to this and I just had to jump on the bandwagon.

 Now since I am a mama of 3, 4 year old twins and a 8 year, some of my favs are from geared to the younger audience.

In no particular order, I have a few that I still want to see but just haven't had the time. 


Spy Next Door-Who does like Jackie Chan??

Ya'll I laughed harder than the kids when we went to see Tooth Fairy! I love the ROCK!


When in Rome: My husband thought it was corny but I thought it was kinda a cute movie. :)


I was highly entertained with this one also. 


LOVE Anthony Anderson in this. Being a mother of twins, of course I liked it. 


Since a child, I loved Marmaduke. 


Saw this in 3D. Even though I spent my car payment money for a family of 5 to check this one out (I kid), it was a great movie. I think I spend like 100 bucks that day...just to see a movie (SN: I wish my car payment was just 100 bucks). WOW! Cute movie.

FUN-NAY!!! I <3 Will Ferrell


I Love Romantic Comedies. Sorry! I am a girly girl. LOL!!


I <3 Common!!!

This was a cool one, too. 



I want to see The Rock in 3



2 comments:

Tasha said...

Thanks for the love dana,now some of the movies that you have on your list i've seen, but some made me want to shoot over to the REDBOX and find some...i think i will do that for the new year, get the kids some egg nog, a little music and relax as we bring in the new year....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND THE FAMILY!!!

Unknown said...

Went to Redbox and got 4 more to add to this list.

And Happy New Year to you and yours!!!