Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Resolutions...yay or nay??

Actually the beginning of 2010, I made a list of resolutions. I did pretty good with pursuing my goals. I decided that I wanted to become a better me. Since I am soon to be going back to the workforce and the kids were getting ready for school, I wanted to find me. I believe that I lost me devoting my time to my family.

Some of my goals:

1. Lose weight-I did pretty good. I lost 40 lbs.
2. Dedicate more time for myself-I took more time for me (not as much as I wanted).
3. Spirituality- I believe that I was in a good place with my faith but I wanted  to develop my spirituality.   No so much church but my relationship with me and God. Does that make sense to you?
4. Financial growth- I paid off most of me and my husband's debt. I'm still working on those school loans.

For this year, I have another set of goals. They may not be hard for some but man it's a killer for me.

1. Stop cursing.---YES, I need to work on that
2. Lose more weight. Remember I started my wellness classes. I want to lose about 70 more.
3. Exploring and vacationing more.
4. Finish with my Bachelors. I should be finished in September if I maintain the schedule that I am on.
5. Like I said in my last post, Come out of my shell a little more.
6. I want to dedicate more time to me. Which is why I am starting writing about my fashion.
7. My natural hair and nail journey. I have a goal of maintaining and improving the state of my hair and nails.

Since the purpose of my blog was to document my life, you will get to go on this journey of 2011 better me resolutions.

I hope that you have a wonderful New Year!!

What am I doing for the new year? Not much. My son wants to watch the ball drop with me. I told him we will watch the ball drop and drink sparkling cider. I doubt the twins will be able to hang that long. My son can hang...most of the time out do me. I have to finally tell him to go to bed. LOL! Hopeful the one with the chicken pox is feeling a little better by then.

Do you have any resolutions?

Talk to you later,
D.

No comments: