Sunday, January 9, 2011

Esty Window Shopping

Yesterday as I was blog hopping, I came across something that got me REAL excited. I cant remember the bloggy name. I know that the author hasnt post in about 2 years. What a shame, though. I love what she had to offer but anyway. She had a picture of this.
Courtesy of Nikkidesigns
And I was in love. I googled and googled until I found the owner of this sweet creation.  It is a Resin seat cover. You know those out  cheap outdoor chairs that you can get just about ANYWAY. Yep, she came up with a cover. In my opinion, POSH!!! You can buy four chairs for like 20 bucks each. Find a  few cheap end tables (maybe even refinish something, maybe something metal) and you have  GREAT outdoor seating with a elegant appeal.  Now my dilemma is that I am CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. The covers are 169.00 for 4. That's 42.25 per chair plus shipping. Did I say cheap? She does offer a pattern for $16 and I could pull my sewing machine out but then I have to look for material. Appropriate material can get costly. I have to sit and think about this one for a little bit but I LOVE this.

What do you think?

                                                                                                                        

No comments: