Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shoedazzle January pick of the month

I really didn't like my Shoedazzle selections that I was sent this month. So I requested a alternative set. I haven't recieved the alternative yet but from what was sent,  I think I like this. When I get the alternative selection, I will share whether I like something from those 6 shoes.

Dont know what Shoedazzle is...

Here some details:
Pricing: $39.95 per Style
ShoeDazzle is a monthly style service. Every month, for just $39.95, you receive a personalized selection and one gorgeous pair of shoes or item of your choice. The styles are selected just for you by our fashion experts. There is no obligation to purchase once you register, and you are charged only after you place your first order. In any month, you may select the Skip This Month button in your account section between the 1st and the 5th of the month and you will not be charged.



Enjoy your ShoeDazzle membership with peace of mind, knowing we'll never charge your card until you place your first order, and you'll always have the option to select the Skip This Month option in your Showroom between the 1st and 5th of any month, at no cost to you. You can even ask for new options if nothing in your showroom strikes you. Our stylists will gladly tailor you a second collection at your request.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

hmmm how can i be down with the shoe dazzle?