Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reinventing...

Last year I decided that I needed to reinvent myself into what I always wanted to be for myself. I have been a full-time Stay at home mom for 8 years. A LONG TIME!! I have worked part time here and there but for the most part I have dedicated myself to my family. Now its about that time to go back out to the workforce. I decided that I wanted to reinvent myself. I have had fun doing so. I am still evolving into a new me. I am having a lot of fun doing it.

Now, I decided that it was time to reinvent my home. My husband and I have been living like college students for so long that I decided that I needed to turn my home into something that I love. I am doing so one room at a time. I thrift, layaway, and look for sales. I want to reinvent my house but not going broke doing so. I'm having tons of fun. I am pretty much done with my living room. I just needs some new decorative pillows and a decorative something or another on my coffee table. That's about it. I score AWESOME drapes at Target when they marked them all on clearance. 40 bucks marked down to 6.50. YES!!!

I'm working on my bed room. I think that I am pretty much finished. I may have to get a few new things but I think I have everything that I want.

Now, my goal is to refinish my dining room with a budget of 500 bucks tops. Its been hard because I need a table that sits 5 or more. I will keep you posted. I will also start taking pictures.

I am really having fun discovering my style. I am loving budget shopping. Wait, I am loving shopping period. This is a lot of fun and its making time fly and my husband will be back in no time.

1 comment:

Feliz4life said...

Can't wait to see how the house turns out. Good luck on job hunting!