Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey all,

I will have a recipe for you this week. Maybe more than one, Its spring break. Well, I dont know...I have been doubling up on my classes and I usually have to sacrifice my blog. Two classes every 5 weeks. It can get crazy!

Working out has been good to me. I just have to figure out what I am going to do now that it's Spring break and the kids are out of school. I will be working out but I have to modify my workout so the kids are join me. I may even get shaggy into it this week! Lord knows I dont like working out with the bird dog. Cant wait because he is going crazy over all the dogs he sees.

I will also be taking a break from pretty much everything soon. My husband will be home and I know that social networking will fall  to the waist-side for a minute. 

Anyway, I will have a cake, meal with salad coming up.

Also, I have a hair conditioner and gel review for ya natural hair care ladies. One is a ehhh and one is a yay!!!

See ya later.

P.S. I found a airport outfit to meet my husband in. I will take pictures to share. You have to tell me what you think.

I even changed my mind on my March shoe of the month. I went with something totally different. I decided to go with something more EASTER-ish. I just need a EASTER-ish outfit. LOL!!! Did I ever tell you that I hate going to church on holidays. TOO many holiday saints taking up seats. LOL!!!

Ok, I better go eat breakfast. Yup its almost 11 and I havent had a bite yet. I got to get on the ball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you and the kids have a happy Spring break! We'll all understand the time away when your husband comes home! Yay for you! And, I totally agree with you about Church on Holidays!