Thursday, March 17, 2011

No recipe...sorry but a picture

i2lz.jpg I dont have an pictur-ipe because I was up late baking. But I wanted to share the finished product. I am NOT in love with the icing because I misplaced my frosting attachments. I dont know where in the world I put them. But they were yummy nevertheless.

Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes.

Getting back in the kitchen to bake felt good. It's like i'm in my element. I really LOVE this. I will have pictur-ipes soon for you. I have a pork chop meal that I have coming up on my menu I would like to share. Talk to you soon!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I wish I would've gotten a recipe together and made cupcakes today for St. Patricks Day.
~I think your frosting looks delish!

Unknown said...

I forgot alllll about St. Patty Day. I would have done something with chocolate and mint.

Thank you for reading and THANK YOU for the compliment. :)