Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello, My name is Dana and I am a impulse buyer.

You ever wonder if impulse merchandising works. Well I am here to tell you, it is. Look what I purchased at Dillard's yesterday. Isn't it cool?


Its a cupcake pen. No, I dont need on. My handy dandy ice cream scoop works just fine but I thought it was too cute. 


And the mini donut maker!!!!! If you know be, you know that I LOVE mini desserts. Cupcakes, mini pies, anything bite size. It's just so cute so for 20 bucks. I treated myself. Again, I dont need it but the kids and I were intrigued so we splurged. 


I will share results when we whip on this box. 


Talk to you soon.....


D. 


The cupcake pen is made by Tovola and retailed at Dillards for 9.95 
The mini donut maker is by Bella Cucina Artful Food 19.95

No comments: