Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Black and White; Black soap review" Revisited

BLACK and WHITE Black Soap
Hello all!!! I have gotten a a couple questions about Black and White Black soap and I wanted to update everyone.

I do not use that brand black soap anymore but I do still use black soap. I have even incorporated shea butter soap to my regime. I now use the Shea moisture line. I have no particular reason for switching but out of habit that is what I have been using.
When I am using either product I do see a change in my acne. I don't have a big problem but around my cycle I do get a few HUGE zits.

Again, I believe that the black soap can be drying but it does a really great job cleansing. Get a good moisturizer would be my suggestion to help with the dryness. I LOVE Neutrogena. This is a GREAT product. A little goes a long way.

I was also asked if the Black and White soap removes dark marks. I wont say yes but I have noticed that it will lighten. If used with the fading cream, you should see very good results. Actually the company suggests to use both products together.

You can purchase the Shea Moisture and Neutrogena products at Walgreens. The Black and White products at Walgreen.

I have also tried the Olive oil soap by Black and White. I like it but not crazy about it. It may be great for those who have dry skin but I am the complete opposite.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  My hunny is back from Iraq and I have been enjoying every minute of him. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Talk to you soon.

No comments: