Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sharing Recipes...

If you know me well, you know that I LOVE baking. Strangely, I haven't always. I was intimidated by it. Until one day, I got to baking and found that I really love it.

A while back, I told you that I was going to start sharing but when I am in the kitchen, in my zone, I forget about pictures. What fun is sharing a recipe on my blog with no pictures? nooonnnee!!

Well I was thinking that since Friday nights are Family Bake Night. I will try to remember to pull out my camera. It is so cool to cook with the kids and I know that you would enjoy seeing the mess that they make baking. This Friday, I think we are going to make cream cheese danish but not too sure. I usually let the kids pick and they told me they are stumped. But I will keep you posted.


SN: Do any of you watch Chopped on FN? I LOVE that show. LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: