Thursday, January 19, 2012

Small Business Renaissance...Make it happen

Renaissance...the Rebirth or revival


Small Business...business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales.


"Small businesses owned by various demographic groups make important contributions to the American economy" (The Small Business Economy).

Many of you had thought about starting a business and some of us don't even know where to start. The dream or aspiration of being a business owner seems to remain  just a dream because of fear or lack of knowledge. I wanted to share a little information and inspiration to get us started on a track of being successful business owners. 


With that in mind,  I wanted to introduce a blog series which highlights business owners, writers, artist, and etc. I will interview wonderful people that started off with just a dream, just like you and I. I asked and spoke to many wonderful people that are willing to share their experiences with us.  I hope you enjoy! 


If you are a business owner, writer, artist, and etc and want to be featured during this series, please email me. I would LOVE to share your experiences  and business with everyone. 


I am really excited to share this with you! I was really inspired. I hope this inspire you, as well. 


D. 

1 comment: