Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A few updates

Hey Fam,

Sorry its been so long since I last checked in. I had so much on my plate that I didnt really feel like talking. First, I had a health scare (I will blog about that in a little), Then I had to clep and take my last class towards degree (I'm finished), and think I was just a little stressed.

I think I am back and ready to pick up and go. I hope you still riding with me. I still will like to introduce you to some wonderful business people, talk you about financial freedom, and even fulfill some hair and make up request. I cant forget I will be talking to you a little more about my health and fitness.

I am even thinking about incorporating my youtube with my blog. I think I dropped off the face of the web with that one. LOL!!!

So expect a few post today.

Talk to you soon,

D.

No comments: