Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 10 of the 52 Week Financial Challenge/Going on a mini Vacay



 
We should have $55 saved as of week 10.


Just because I am not posting every week doesnt mean that I am not thinking about you and I saving a little. So dig in your pocket and get your $10 out. 


When on vacation, I have a hard time with my spending. I go hog wild. I mean I like to eat out. I love souvenirs. Just extra shopping that I REALLY shouldn't be doing. This vacay is only for a couple of days and I want to break bad habits. So I am making a budget. I will let you know how that goes.  How do you watch spending on vacations?  Do you make the most of travel and leisure promos, found online?


In 52 weeks you can save $1378 by saving money each week. All you need to do is save the same amount as the week you are on.


Week 1= $1
Week 2=$2 
So on and so forth. 


Feel free to add more to your savings but please addthe minimum. At the end of this challenge do what you like   with the money; vacation, IRA, Saving, down payment of a car or home project. 

No comments: