Monday, October 24, 2016

Battle of the Cheap Concealers Part II

I know it took me a while to get back here and discuss the cheap concealers but I wanted to give them all my fair review through wearing it multiple times and through various conditions. .

I will start off by saying that I did not care for the City Color Concealer for my needs. I typically use concealer for under eye discoloration and eye brow sculpting. City Color Concealer did not work for me at all. It did not offer coverage. It was a bit too water downed for me. I will not purchase again.

Nicka K Concealer- I want to like this concealer. However, It didnt meet my needs fully. It worked for my brow sculpting. However, it didnt last for a undereye concealer. It covered by undereye circles but it did not last. I applied in at 10:00 am and when I got home at 1 pm. It was completely gone. I tried to wear it a few different times. I let it sit for a few minutes and then blended and it still didnt work out while. I even set it with a setting powder and spray. It just did not do it.

LA Girl Pro Concealer. I LOVE IT! It holds up to sweat and long hours of wear. I can wear this product with and without setting powder and primer.

I can provide a more detailed vlog if requested.

I am going to review three more drug store concealers, next month. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments: