Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Night Update

Ughhhh, I have a migraine but can't sleep. I took my medicine for it but honestly I have to sleep this off.

But anyway.....

I have slacked off this week with my eating habits and going to the gym. I am a little upset with myself. I really don't have a reason for it. I just slacked. I'm not going to give up but I can't make a habit out of it. I really need to sit down and figure out why I wasn't motivated.

I'm am so boring on Friday nights. Its pitiful. Since its the busiest day of the week for my school work, I don't make plans to do a thing. That is usually my day to look at youtube, do homework and pre-poo my hair. I usually sleep in my pre-poo mixture and let Saturday mornings be my wash day. See boring. I did decide to start wearing half wigs to give my hair a rest. I been cornrowing my hair with my bangs out. This is my first time wearing any sort of wig. Can I tell you a secret? I LOVE them. I love the maintenance free lifestyle. All I do is oil my hair and pin it up at night. I think I might have found a addiction. LOL, I even bought a gym wig.

Well, I better go lay down and rest my head. I hope you have a great weekend.

God Bless!!!

No comments: