Monday, July 27, 2009

A new week!

I have kinda slacked last week. I had so much going on and I didn't budget my time for working out. I also realized that when I don't workout, my eating is off the dang hook. No need to give up, right? Naw, lets just keep this party going. Funny thing is when I am slacking I don't even blog. Whats up with THAT!! Subconsciously, I know that I should know better!

My thoughts of the day:

I'm am a beautiful diva! I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. I am not perfect. I have my flaws. I don't expect perfection. I will try as hard as I can to accomplish this goal. This is a battle that isn't conquered overnight. But remember I am a beautiful diva that wants only the best for myself and my divalious friends. So, my hard work isn't in vain.

No comments: