Friday, July 10, 2009

A personal 5 day challenge---Women stuff

Well, I just realized that its that time of the month. Usually I fall short during this freaking time of the month. Its like my body starts having withdrawals for sugar. It takes every ounce of my willpower to get through this. Don't get me wrong I don't starve myself during this week. I feed my hunger, just not like my brain wants. In the past I could sit and eat a box of cookies. I may have 2 cookies now(just depending on the calories). So see, I am still giving my body what it wants but not giving in to temptation. Wish me luck!!!

I'm not going to weigh myself this weekend since I am going to be bloated but I will Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Remember is not a diet, It's being healthy and loving your body!

No comments: