Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LOL, That is some Ironic stuff...

So I post about working out yesterday...I don't know if I told you or not but my husband is in school and I am doing this single mama thing. Let me tell you, This can be some hard stuff. By the time I was finish with all my ripping and running for my kids, It was 10pm. Now, I would love to say that I have motivation to workout that late at night. I AINT even going to lie to you. My big butt was only looking to sit down and catch some tv time. Well anyway I had to take the girls to ballet today and kept seeing fliers all over the gym (its a kiddie gym) about ESTEP aeorbic classes. ESTEP is the fancy gym here on post. Well anyway I spoke to someone and the ESTEP is remodeling and they will be hosting their classes at the kiddie gym while my girls are in ballet. It's $2 a class or $24 for 14 classes. How can I be lazy when they brought the classes to me. Unfortunately, my schedule only allows me to take one class which is on Tuesday's but hey its better than nothing. Right?

So me being lazy blew up in my face. Now I have to get the nerve to take a strength training class. This class look very initidating but I think I am going to try it out. I have nothing to loss but maybe a sore muscle or 2,5,or even 8.

1 comment:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

That's cheap for those classes. Hey at least you get to attend one class...that's still good.