Saturday, September 19, 2009

My new hair products

PHYTO product line

Since I am sitting here under the dryer I wanted to share my new hair products.

Well, I got my box in the mail yesterday. I am excited to see if this stuff is going to work.

Its by Phyto Paris

Phytoapaisant: Shampooing intelligent, Auto protection for sensitive scalp
The purpose of this shampoo is th restore the hair's natural defense system with is comprise of hydrolipidic film and cutaeous. Paraphrased like a mutha!!! LOL! It is enhanced with lime, passion fruit and shiitake extracts. Its even in a neat little aluminum bottle. It's thinner than typical shampoo. It doesn't have a harsh medicine smell. Not a smell of roses neither. This runs $24 for a 6.7 fl oz bottle. I know right. This stuff better work.

The other product is:
Phyto paris
Phytopolleine with essential oils 1005 botanical
Universal elixir; Stimulates and purifies. This runs about $8 for a .84 fl oz bottle

This is a pre-shampoo stimulant that suppose to help regulate and purify the scalp. It states after long-term use it will bring life back into weakened and lackluster hair. You are instructed to section hair and apply to scalp. Massage scalp and then let set for 20 minutes.

It is 72% essential oil. It has cajeput, lemon, rosemary, sage, cypress and corn germ. The smell is like a light scent of menthol. At first it didn't tingle but while I was waiting out my 20 minutes I started to clean. The more I sweat or got heated the more I felt the tingling.

They were out of the conditioner. So I still use my 1 minute intensive conditioner by IC.

I oiled my scalp and now sitting under the dryer. Right now I don't know what I think. It's not hard and it doesn't smell. I am not itchy and my scalp does not feel inflamed. So far so good. I will continue to use my oils and will give you a progress report mid and at the end of the week.

No comments: