Monday, September 14, 2009

Why do I write my blogs

and what motivate my topics.

My answer is very random. I learned very long ago, that you never know how your story will affect the next man. I know that I may talk about everything from hair to religion. Some subjects are just for plain ole fun. Some are to reveal to the world that I have a testimony. Some are random thoughts and others are to get a discussion going to help me understand something that I have been weighing in on me.

I thank everyone that reads my blogs all 2 or 3 of you. It means a lot to me that people take time out of their day to read my thoughts. I know that grammar may not be the best. My stories can be long winded but I am taking a leap out of my comfort zone to give you a piece of me through my writing. It's like cheap therapy...LOL!

1 comment:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

I love your blogs! Your right you can learn from others experiences. I like the different topics you talk about, it's fun hearing others opinions on things. Also, thanks for reading my blog...I really appreciate it.