Friday, October 2, 2009

Cleaning tip of the day #2

I hate to have to clean everyday. I have 3 children so I keep up after them everyday all day. One thing that helps me from closing them in their rooms and locking their doors forever is a daily schedule.

Daily cleaning chores are the absolute minimum that must be done on a daily basis to keep a home clean.

These are the chores that doesn't need daily maintenance. I could wash clothes daily but since it's my most dreaded chore I only do it weekly.
This will include my bathroom scrub down, mopping all rooms, washing my clothes, and porch maintenance.

This would include baseboard cleaning, windows, and refrigerator scrub down and eliminating. I usually clean my fridge weekly as a quick wipe down but the major stuff is done monthly. I take everything out and scrub

My seasonal cleaning also includes decorating. Wash or change your curtains. Air out your rugs and etc. Since I have really bad allergies and I am allergic to dust mites I have to some of the stuff most people do seasonally weekly.



Hope this helps you a little. I really have to maintain a schedule especially when my dh is away because he is a big helper when it comes to my chores. I can get overwhelmed and if that happens everybody stuff is outside in the trash. At that point I am no longer cleaning I am mad and throwing stuff out.



1 comment:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Thanks for the cleaning tips...Lord knows I need it. LOL