Monday, March 1, 2010

March Mini Weight loss goal in my 19 week challenge.

This is a start of a new month with my weight loss challenge. I realize now that I need and desire exercise in my routine. I also realize that I like food. Food also can be an addiction. I have to eat to live not live to eat. I place a goal of losing 8 pounds this month. It's not to bad. It will be like 2 lbs a week. WATER WATER WATER. I am looking into more fruits and veggies. I am also looking into a mind frame of I can obtain this goal not hoping that I can complete my goal. I'm trying to comprehend that this is going to be a slow process. I have to realize that slow isnt such a bad thing but a wonderful thing and a mindful journey. Learning to eat and not so much a diet is what's important to me. I am learning more about me and my body.

Wish me luck.

No comments: