Friday, April 9, 2010

Had to blog about this one.

As you know, I am dieting, changing my way of life though healthy eating, losing weight, shedding the fat. However you want to look at it. I told my husband a little while ago (actually 10 minutes ago via webcam) that I need a motivator to drop these last 25 lbs to reach my mini goal. He said "Well, how about this? If you drop those last 25 lbs by the time I get home (In three months), I will hand you a gift certificate for a day at the spa." HELL YEA!!! He knows that by the time he gets home I am going to need "Me" time. He also knows that for years I have been saying that I wanted to go back to the day spa. I had a ball. That was like 10 years ago. I just never gone back. Well that is a motivator!!!! Lose 25 lbs and I get a full day at the spa. I dont know about you but I am screaming right now in excitement. So, now spring break is coming to a end and I am about to go back to the gym. I am going to grind out those 25lbs. I am going to put a sticky note on my IPOD. When I want to get off that treadmill or leave the weight room, I can look down at two words DAY SPA.....ALL DAY!!!

No comments: