Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010 Weigh in and goals for the week.

For the longest I have been embarrassed to say how much I weigh. How does a girl go from 150 to 260. Well that's what I did. I'm 5'8. Which people say it camoplages my weight....NOT.

So, Feburary 16 I said enough is enough and I am getting back my healthy. I am going to be healthy again. I stepped on the scale and cringed at 242. I have had hard times with this for the pass few months. Some weeks I am a beast others I am a wimp. I am doing though. I will not stop until I get to my healthy weight range.

I weighed in this morning. I weigh in 225. I am SOOOOO excited about that.

My Goals for the week:

1. Lose 5 lbs

2. Keep up with my water intake. Right now I drink about 80 ozs a water per day

3. Eat only when I am hungry and eat until my body is satisfied.


Me at Christmas at my parents house. See the belly??? Weighing about 240.

Me for St. Patrick Day. I need a full body picture. You can tell that I lost some weight. 



3 comments:

AmbitiousSingleMom said...

Girl look at you… You look wonderful! Even though it’s not a full body shot I can definitely tell that you have dropped some pounds.

I too struggle when it comes to my weight. I’m 5’6” and weight about 200lbs. I’d be happy to get back down to just 165lbs. It’s crazy how hard it is to drop pounds now that I’m older. When I was younger and before having children I could drop a few pound EASY. But not anymore.

You’ve given me a lil motivation, and maybe I’ll jump back on the wagon and get my healthy back too. Thanks!!!

Peace and Blessings to you…

Unknown said...

I know what you are saying. I use to gain a little weight here and there. Go for a walk here and there then lose it. Now, I have to WORK. Thank you for the kind words.

Good luck to you!!!

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Go head girl!!! I see you!!! You are looking good!!!!! Keep up the good work. I am so proud of you!!!!!!