Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Sunday!




While having fun activities to occupy our time on this special day. We forget that this is the day that "MY" Lord and savior rose from the dead. I want to thank the Lord for all that he has done for me. I wish you all a blessed and fun Easter.

On Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  It is typically the most well-attended Sunday service of the year for Christian churches. 

Christians believe according to Scripture, that Jesus came back to life, or was raised from the dead, three days after his death on the cross. As part of the Easter season, the death of Jesus Christ by crucifixion, is commemorated on Good Friday, always the Friday just before Easter. Through his death, burial and resurrection, Jesus paid the penalty for sin, thus purchasing for all who believe in him, eternal life in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter! I have to thank Jesus too, for all of the wonderful things He has done for me.