Thursday, May 6, 2010

Domestically Diva

So I was thinking about this for a while now and it has been driving me insane. With all that I have going on lately, things have been left undone-like my housework.

I usually straighten up as I go but I only CLEAN one day a week. I thought about delegating chores. NOPE, I haven't delegated them yet. I kept saying to myself that they are too young. Well no more. Especially since summer is on the horizon, I am making a chore list.

Everyone has to pull their weight in the house before I loss my mind. I have even been blog hunting on ideas of chore delegation. Some of them are really good. Next Thursday I will update you with what I came up with. I have soon to be 4 year old twins and a 7 year old. They will be tasked out to do chores that is appropriate for their ages. I have a feeling that my hopes and prayers for a little relief will be answered.

No comments: