Friday, May 14, 2010

I need someone's help

Can someone please tell me how they do it all without help? I miss my husband terribly. I hate when he has to go on his extended vacations. Not only do I miss him because he is my hubby and best friend but I miss him for the extra set of hands that he gladly provides around the house. So please tell me, How do you do it? How do you go to school, keep a clean house, be a great mom, taxi, a nurse, a cook, and maintain a social life with out the help. I have yet to add social life in that mix yet. I just don't know how....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm sorry. :( I always feel the same way when my husband is gone. Just take it one day at a time is the best advice I could give. *hugs*

Thank you for stopping by and making my SITS day so awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for the advice and much needed hugs!! :)

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

My husband does not travel but works in the ER so he is gone long hours...all day. He leaves before all five kids are up and gets home after they are asleep!

I use more swear words than I ever imagined, cry and I let everything go except the absolute basics. If my kids are fed and have clean underwear...it's a big success!!! ;)