Saturday, May 1, 2010

My New Years Resolution Revisited

My resolution was to better myself Mind, Body, and Soul. I wanted to fall in love with myself again. I wanted to have a more healthy relationship with myself. Which included losing weight, getting my A.A. and renewing my relationship with God.


I have lot some weight. I took some pictures yesterday.

I have to admit when I am working so hard to renew myself what is not to love.

My personal relationship with God is amazing. I am a very spiritual chick. I talk to God all the time. He is my homey! =) I am still working on my cussing but I am work in progress.




I earned my A.A. April 4th and started working on my B.S. this week. I am really progressing in my goals and resolution. I believe that I am being so successful because I have an attitude of a winner. I can do anything that I set my mind to. I just have to make the effort even when the work seem to be unbearable.

Have a GREAT weekend.

No comments: