Thursday, July 8, 2010

JustFab Vs. Shoedazzle.Com....Update 11/2011

If you follow my blog (if you dont, please explain why) you know that I love these websites.

Brief review: $40 monthly shoe club. Both sites offer a selection of shoes, jewelry, and handbags.

I do have a preference though of the two sites. I think I prefer shoe dazzle over Justfab. This is just a personal preference because of my own personal style. Justfab really only offer high heels that are 3 inch or higher. They have a few that arent so high but for the pass three months that I have been a member only once did they have shoes to my height preference. I actually wrote them asking about my concerns and they told me that they dont offer much in the terms of what I was looking for. Dont get me wrong. I love heels but with a freshly healed broken ankle 3 inchs and higher isnt cute.

Now with Shoe dazzle, they offered more of a variety in the terms of heel heights. They may offer less shoes to choose from (Justfab sends you 6 shoe choices per month and Shoe Dazzle offers only 4) but the 4 that they do offer all are different. This month they offered me a wedge, a 3 incher, a 2 inchers and a pair of sandals. With Justfab, they offered all higher heeled shoes.

Now if you are the queen of heels JustFab maybe just for you but if you need a variety of heels, Shoe Dazzle may be your perference.

A free plug. They need to make me an affiliate, right??

UPDATE 11/05/2011

A Marketing Rep contacted me from JustFab to try their products again about two weeks ago. At first, I doubted the authentication of the email so I called JustFab to verify the email. Once I was told that this person did represent JustFab, I decided to take them up on their offer to sample a few shoes and jewelry. I would have loved to learn that JustFab offered something for me.

A week later, I was excited to find a huge box which contained 2 boots and one pair heel and two jewel samples. After opening the boxes to review the shoes I was very disappointed because the shoes that they asked me to sample were old and heavily worn. I emailed the rep back with pictures just to let them know what I received and I was greatly disappointed. I was not asking for replacements or anything like. I just wanted the rep to know that I would not recommend them to someone if I was not willing to wear them.

Though thanked them for the opportunity because normally I would have just not posted about this but after research I realized that I am not the only person to receive shoes in such condition. Unfortunately, the reviews that I found were paying consumers unlike myself just receiving a sample of their new designs.

 I am not by any means saying that you shouldn't shop at JustFab but I feel that my experience should be given since you are here searching for reviews and my perspective.

If you should have any questions, please ask away.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Princess Light said...

shoes,shoes,shoes...did you say shoes................on my way to these sites right now! thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

I love me some shoes, anyday, anytime, anywhere, and all occasions (even bedtime) has special shoes! "SHOW ME THE SHOES!!!"

As a member of both, I must say, I prefer Shoedazzle to JustFab. Shoedazzle has been in my closet for well over 1.5 years, well, I supposed I started just months after they went up for business. Shoedazzle has always catered to me, no matter what. I have always had 5 pair to begin with in my Showroom and of course you can ask for diff. shoes if you choose and "skip" the month so you aren't charged for each month, but the best thing Shoedazzle does that JustFab doesn't is add to my (your) showroom. If you email, or call Shoedazzle customer service they will add what ever you like/wish and also add other shoes that have yet to come out, or if you get a great customer service agent(like mine; have his personal ext.), he/they will add shoes they think you will like too. One month I had over 24 pair of shoes in my showroom for me to look at!

JustFab, will do similar things that Shoedazzle does. They too will allow you to skip a month, and will change your "boutique" if you ask and are prompt about it too. They will also add specific shoes, if you know the name when you request alternates, but there are always some drawbacks. The JustFab group, will not add anything more to your showroom, six pair of shoes is all you get. If you want other ideas/shoes in your boutique, they tell you to go to Facebook/justfab; their page, and look thru all the photos that other people have posted from their showrooms or orders once they have recieved them. Which really isn't great, it leaves you wondering what every angle of the shoe looks like, the colors it comes in, specs.(i.e. heel height, runs in sizing and etc), and all of that ends to blind ordering. I suppose that is why all the shipping costs are calculated into the $39.95/month fee. I have blind ordered twice and have sent those shoes back twice.
That is my only real grievence with JustFab.

Other than that, they are ok. Shoedazzle does carry more shoes, more styles and larger quantities than JustFab. Be glad both offer the option to "Skip" the month! Happy Shoe-ing!

The Honeyroom said...

I love shoes, you can never have too many, I am definitely going to have to check out these two sites!

Anonymous said...

Personally I think Shoedazzle and justfab are close to the same. Just fab quality is better, but I might have just gotten a few few bad pairs from shoe dazzle in a row. I signed up for dazzle first and wasn't going to do fabulous until I saw your site and http://www.justfabreview.com
Can't complain... yet :)