Monday, December 27, 2010

When you arrive to this blog, what should you expect...

Well, I started this blog maybe a year or so ago with the purpose of rediscovering myself. After 7 years of being a full time mom and a few part time business ventures along the way, I am approaching a new chapter in my life. I am soon returning to the work force. I wanted to document this journey.

During this journey, I talk about my spirituality, my fashion, my family and marriage, finances, and health and beauty, and my life as a Army wive. Things that I talk to amongst friends.  When I first started my blog I talked a lot about my relationship and that led to me answering questions for others. I do not claim to be an expert but I am a friend. Which is the reason, I answer emails. It's my virtual girlfriends and coffee time.

I also talk about products that I try from time to time. If I like something, of course, I will share with my friends.

Since the New year is approaching, I am looking to find my niche with my blog. Please feel free to email me. To become a friend, and just comment. I would love to get to know my readers. See ya next year!

D.

No comments: