Thursday, January 20, 2011

Polish review and a little update.

So I got some much needed work done today. I went and got the kids shot records, grocery shopping, and stopped by the wellness center to check my appointment. The rest of the day was fulled with my mommy duties. I really need to make a checklist for things I need to get done. I forgot about the spray paint. I remember that I had to get the children registered for extracurricular activities. There is something else but I cant remember. OHHHH, Pay on my Layaway. One of my ways that I try to save and budget my money is use layaway. Last year, I went on a financial improvement self-improvement. This is one of the things that I do to help me stop spending soo much money. My layaway for for the house. I go room to room and make a list of the things I need and I layaway. Also, one of the things that I started doing is going to the ATM every two weeks and get money out, sort of like any allowance. It helps me not use my credit and debit cards. I think twice about my spending with I know that I only have a set amount to spend.

On with the topic at hand...Sally Henson Complete Salon Manicure


Complete Salon Manicure


  • Salon Manicure Made Simple!
  • All 5 Steps of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle.
  • Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat.
  • With Patented Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care.
  • 42 Salon-Inspired Shades.
  • Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.

GRADE: C


I would have given the polish a F but I LOVE the brush. It's a flat brush and I just love it. 


The Color payoff- GREAT. One coat was all I needed to get a vibrant color 


Packaging- Great. I love the bottle shape. I also love the brush as I stated previously.


Cost- 7.50 regular price. I got it on sale for 4.49


This is my second time using the product. When I first used the product I used it without a base and top coat. NO GOOD. The polish started chipping the next day. By the third day, it was almost gone. I used two coats. 


This time, I used a top coat. Now because my nails have the ugly tips because of removing my gel nails, that portion chipped. On the parts of my nails and on the nails that have grown out, no chipping. I wouldn't buy again because to me for 7.50 It should do what it claims. I have an awesome color, though. 430 Grass Slipper







No comments: