Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week's talks

I am really writing this for myself so I can keep track of what I wanted to share with you.

I have a lunch date with the the ladies coming up and I want be real cute....Come on dont talk about me. I havent had a girls day or night since I moved to Texas. I am excited. Plus shopping is helping with my pedometer. I move a lot more when I am shopping. I just have to get some ideas on what look I am going for.

I also want to share a recipe that I found with you. Its far from healthy but it sounds a little tasty. Fried apple cobbler. I will have a healthy dish to share with you as well but I really want to try the fried apple cobbler.

At the weeks end, I will share with you my exercise dairy. If I can remember I will also give you my menu that I used for the week.

I have nail polish that I want to review as well as hair pomade. I am trying to challenge myself from walking away from the gels.

If the rain lets up, I will walk you through my lamp re-do. I found some lamps for my bedroom at the goodwill. I am not doing anything fancy but I will share.

If you have any other ideas. Email me.

Have a wonderful week, ya'll! How is your weather? Its been rainy and more rainy here.

No comments: