Sunday, February 20, 2011

My FAV conditioner-Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner Professional

Rocking my curls has made me realize that I need more moisture, Lots and Lots of it. I have been looking and trying  a lot of different products but this has become a staple. I LOVE this conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and it makes detangling a cinch. Since I have been dying these locks to camouflage my gray. I realize that even more moisture is the key. I use as a deep conditioner, a co-wash, or a part of my infamous wash and go's.


You can find this product practically any place. I purchased it at Walgreens for about 6 bucks.

The two products I will be trying next:

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask Professional

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

Description:
The restorative power of a deep treatment is captured with the ease and convenience of a one-minute rinse. Salon-approved and scientifically proven to help even severely dry, over-processed hair feel soft, smooth and totally touchable all day, after a single use. Also for color treated hair.
Three naturally derived extracts penetrate to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand:
  • Olive penetrates to the center
  • Meadowfoam seed helps moisturize the middle
  • Sweet almond wraps the surface
Made in USA

After shampooing, massage conditioner throughout hair, concentrating on ends. Rinse well..
© 2010 Neutrogena Corporation

No comments: