Thursday, February 10, 2011

New ideas

I know that I said that I was going to post my Transformation of my bedroom. I didnt forget. I decided that I wanted to do a before and after together. I didnt want to do a before and it took me forever to do a after. I am having a HARD time finding what I want but I am getting there...I think.

Anyway, that isnt what I was intending for this post to be about.

 Talking to a new friend today, (Hiiiii! You know who you are.) she helped me decide to post pictures of some of my meals and healthy food recipes to share with the world. I do get emails and friends ask me all the time to share how I lost almost 50 lbs. I think if I post my meals and some of my ideas not only will it encourage me to eat healthy more and encourage me to discover new ideas but give some of you some ideas of what I eat. Maybe you will join my movement of eating healthy without the hassle.

I will not post every day but I will do one recipe per week to share. I hope that you enjoy this. I know this will be fun for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I can't wait to read/see your future food posts! ;)