Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm strung out and addicted

When you are addicted to drugs, you have to stop drug intake. If you are an alcoholic, no more alcohol. A smoker has to ditch the cigs. They have to maintain their life avoiding their addiction.

But what about a food addict? You don't think that there is a such thing. Think again! Food can be an addiction but how do you overcome that addiction. You cant avoid. You are faced with your addiction everyday. You have to teach yourself the benefits of food and how to eat food. Another think that I have to do is learn to put exercise in my routine...one a regular basis. Whether I enjoy it or not, I have to do it. 30 minutes to an hour per day. I have to move and groove along with eating better.

I believe that in order to face my addiction to eating, its to avoid processed food. Ever notice that when you get that easy boxed or fast food that you want more and more. Drink one soda and you have a need for another. I feel that the stuff is addicting. Not to mention, anything that you eat processed can be made at home.

So what's the purpose of this blog post, you say!!! Well I think I am going to try to cut down the processed food in my diet. From time to time, I may share some recipes with you that can be inexpensive and easy because that's why we sought out processed food is price and time.


No comments: