Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One tip of saving money grocery shopping


Picture via brianmclane.com


As I sit here preparing for my adventure to the grocery store, I thought I would share a tip that I have for saving money while grocery shopping. I tend to always spend at least $100 more when I shop without a list and I even save about $50-60 bucks when I plan a menu for a week or two.

Some people say they cant go by a menu because of life unpredictable situations. I, too, deal with that but I use the menu as a guide. Sometimes I follow it 100% and sometimes I may change it up but my shopping always adhere to my menu.

 Try it once and see if you save money. Start with dinner ideas only and then work breakfast and lunch in there. I don't plan my breakfast but I do have a staple list. Usually my breakfast ideas always are formed from things that are on my staple list.

I hope that helps. If you need details of my menu ideas, my staples, or any other questions feel free to email me.

I am not a real couponer quite yet but that is some place that I want to venture.

No comments: