Monday, December 19, 2011

Influenster sponsored review: Larabar

I was sent this product to review in my holiday VoxBox. I have never tried this brand before but I was very curious because I like natural food. Larabars are vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and kosher. This is a HUGE plus in my book. Well this little snack (1.7 oz) is about palm sized and as you can see below its 200 calories with only 3 ingredients. A GREAT snack, right? I am not a fun of cherries but I did give it a try. It reminded me an adult version of a fruit leather. Its thicker of course but the taste is very similar to a fruit leather in taste. What's a fruit leather, you say? Its a healthy version of a fruit rollup (tastier in my opinion). I know my children will love them in their lunch box.


They offer many flavors and I have my eye on  quite a few. Larabar were nice enough to send me a great coupon, as well. 

I can keep these snack bars in my purse to use when I am on the go and forget to make myself a meal.

According the Larabar, "Tart and tasty, chewy, but not ooey or gooey, our Cherry Pie contains 1 full serving of fruit, 5 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein. The simple, 3-ingredient mix of unsweetened cherries, dates and almonds, packs a big flavor with a dollop of fun." 
[no image]

No comments: