Friday, December 30, 2011

SPRING 2012 MAKEUP TRENDS

As I was shopping researching the web I realized that this seasons' trends will be one of my favorite. Here are a few tips that you may like. 


Cat eyes seem to be another trend that will be seen...One style I have to get better at. This look from D&G is GORG!



Find your perfect berry lipstick. Whether the red is a hue of blue or orange. Find one that is perfect for you! 







Liz Taylor was known for her bold but feminine eyebrows...well they are trendsetting this spring.















Some would say that smokey eyes ever were out of style but they also seem to be part of the new trend for spring. I really like this one.


We will even notice some bold colorful eye colors and even bold lashes.



The sporty natural cheek is another trend that I think I will enjoy. If you have those blushes that gives you that dew-y look, pull them out. FUN!! I love this look from Christopher Kane









Here are some possible beauty promos to save money on the new makeup trends.


No comments: