Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Chick how are you doing with your weight loss???


Well I can say that I am doing well. Now I will be honest, I didnt stick to the no meat. The meat was calling your girl and I came'a answering. I lost 3lbs last week. Not bad, huh? I drink lots and lots of water. If I am in the mood for something else like coffee or tea, I drink it. Though it is a sugar-free option. That isnt a diet thing. That's a habit thing. My mom is diabetic and she got me into drinking sugar-free drinks and drinks with sugar dont even appeal to me anymore.


 What did I do? I eat and I exercised a little. I didnt exercise like I should but I did get it in.

 What did I eat? Nothing special. I ate 3 meals 2 snacks and tried to stay with my 1500 calorie intake wish list. Some days I ate 1700 though.

I came across an article that I loved that spoke about if I ate 80% good, I could allow myself 20% of some comfy...savory or sweet. I have been treating myself with a weekend treat. Nothing insane but something that makes me smile without the guilt. Sometimes its cake. This week it was a slice of blueberry pie.

I am going to keep doing what I am doing and modify when I need to. Good luck to all of you and I hope that everything is working out for you.

Remember dont let one bad day discourage you. Its always tomorrow to start over again.

No comments: