Sunday, January 8, 2012

Influenster Sponsored Review: Garden Botanika Lash Primer


IMAG0033.jpg

I was sent this item as a bonus item to review from Influenster. I am very happy that I got the opportunity to review this product. I do use lash primers but usual the combo product that you can find in our local grocery or drug store.
A little about Garden Botanika,

They have been in operation since 1989. They opened this company with maintaining a botanical based product in mind. This company also takes pride in being cruelty-free and environment friendly.

A little about the lash primer,

This product purpose is to thicken and plump thin or limp eyelashes. According the the company's website, this product retails for $11 for 7.5g.

I applied this product from the base of my lashes to the tip with on coat. The website states that if you want even thicker lashes apply two coats. Allow lashes to dry between coats. Then you can apply your favorite mascara. I think that I will be checking out their mascara. I love that this product is natural.

I believe that I added too much at the base because it was a little hard to cover. You will see that in the final picture.

The ingredients and benefits of the products is as follows:

Key Botanicals & Benefits:
Caranauba Wax, Glycerin and Panthenol lengthen and thicken lashes while keeping them soft and conditioned.


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


With primer--see the little white that I mentioned?
Without primer
I am happy to say that I love this product and the pictures display that this product actually works. 

No comments: