Friday, January 6, 2012

Influenster Sponsored Review: Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap


IMAG0015.jpgI was sent this product to review, two bars to be exact. The back of the box of soap states, "The gentle smoothing you love in a body wash, now available in bar form! Enriched with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants to reveal soft, smooth skin. Lush tropical fragrance — no passport required."



I brought is soap in the shower with me and give it a try. My thoughts on the soap were quite different than what I expected. When I saw the word exfoliant, I thought that the crushed coconut would be more coarse than it was. The product offered very fine particles. The fragnant was not only a soft coconut smell but a coconut with a floral surprise, very pleasant. 
IMAG0016.jpg
I am not fond of soap because it tends to be a bit drying for me but I believe that individuals that use soap products will love the gentle exfoliant soap. I was told that you can find this product where most bar soap is sold. 

No comments: