Friday, April 20, 2012

G+ Moisturizing Spray Review

As I mentioned previously, I am a member of the CurlKit Monthy Sampler. The product that I will be review was included in my April's Box

What is it?

It is a moisturizer that has essential oils and veggie glycerin. 

What is the purpose?

According to the website, "Sometimes water just isn’t enough for your hair. G+ Moisturizing Spray is essential, like Gatorade for your hair."

Workout usage:
  • Use it before an outdoor workout to prevent your hair drying out in the sun
  • Use it after your workout to add additional moisture
  • If biking, spray your hair with G+ Moisturizing Spray and braid or twist it down so it will fit under your helmet

It offers moisture with added oils is the basis of this product. 


Does it work?

Yes, it does. It is very moisturizing .

Does it have a fragrance?

Yes, to me, it smells like baby powder.

What's in it?

According to the business website, Purified water, Vegetable Glycerin and a Mixture of Essential Oils.  

Can I use it on chemically processed hair?

I think you can. A light mist before wrapping your hair up at night will be great. 

Where can I find it? and for how much?

Check out Sporty Afros Store to purchase this product for $8 for 8oz.

Would you purchase again or recommend? 

I believe that this product is amazing but I do not think I will purchase  because I make a mixture already on my own. 

If there are people that just dont have the time or the patience to make mixtures as such I would  purchase this product, I would highly recommend it. It is a GREAT product.

No comments: