Saturday, September 5, 2009

dyslexic...saying it out loud

It has taken years for me to accept but I may be dyslexic. Some that read my post may have picked up on it through my writing.

No, I'm not stupid. I have a 3.5 gpa in college. I am a avid reader. I just can't process some things like I should. I am actually going to talk to my doctor about it. I am waiting until after the holdiay, to make a appointment I think I am actually just writing this to come to terms with it. Why am I concerned with it now...My kids. My parents always got me that extra help and that extra help did help. I graduated from high school. It took years for me to overcome my fear of going to college. All of this was in fear of failing. Looking in hinesight, I worked hard (VERY hard) but I maintained. I did fail Math and had to fail math and had to take it again with a GREAT tutor. Other than that, I did it...I am doing it.

Will update soon...

No comments: